Skip to content
- Sensitive detection of low-abundance targets with an extensive variety of fluorophores
- Storage phosphor technology for high-resolution imaging and accurate quantitation of 3H, 14C, 125I, 32P, 33P, and 35S.
- Direct chemiluminescent imaging
- Versatile system handles gel sandwiches, agarose and polyacrylamide gels, membranes, and microplates
- ImageQuant software analysis tools for area or volume quantification of scanned images
- Please note that imaging of gels stained with ethidium bromide is not permissible in the AGP Unit